Valid driver's license and clean driving record is a must. Main job duties include picking up and delivering parts and construction supplies to various locations and job sites.
Other duties will include:
- Cleaning the shop, helping mechanics
- Perform outdoor yard tasks including organization
- Operate forklift, skid steer, and other shop equipment
- Handle various liquids
- Power wash equipment.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Able to take directions from supervisors and prioritize tasks competently.
- Able to work well with others.
- Able to work safely.
Wage is dependent on individual's work experience. Benefits will be administered through shop agreement with 49ers Union.